You will develop a broad range of applications for the server back end of our online event technology platform. This innovative business logic layer is programmed in C++ and optimized for high volume and speed. This year, we plan to develop quite a few additions to the platform and further enhance it for broader geographical use. As a C++ developer you are part of the development team consisting of several people with different disciplines and specialties. As a team player, you will be pro-actively engaged with other developers during the design- and development process.
Experience, Education & Background
- Enthusiasm & drive; you want to develop software that will blow our customers away;
- A Bachelor or Masters degree;
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in a similar position;
- Knowledgeable about and experienced in C++;
- Knowledgeable about and experienced in SQL;
- Ideally, you are familiar with internet technology;
- Experienced in object-oriented programming;
- Good level of English, both written and spoken.
We have offices based in Watford, UK and Haarlem, Netherlands. This role will be based in our Haarlem office, reporting to the Director of Development.