Reporting into the divisional Finance Manager your role will be broad in focus, with your day to day activities covering all the main activities that go into producing an accurate set of month end accounts, so you will typically be raising customer invoices, liaising with Client Service Directors on revenue recognition, paying suppliers, chasing debt, producing accurate accruals and prepayments, liaising with Head Office and much more.
- Accruals and prepayments
- Project analysis and reconciliations
- Financial reporting
- Sales ledger / credit control
- Purchase ledger
- Balance sheet & bank reconciliations
- Quarterly VAT return
- EC Sales List
- Prepare payroll for 3rd party payroll support
- Employee expenses
- Assisting with yearly audit
- Ad hoc
- Sage 1000 (or previous versions)
- Solid and proven experience in a finance department
- Experience working in the exhibition / software industry is preferred but not essential.
A good communicator, comfortable dealing with both finance and non-finance colleagues and at all levels
Structured and organised in their work
Able to meet tight deadlines while juggling multiple priorities
We have offices based in Watford, UK and Haarlem, Netherlands. This role will be based in our Watford office, reporting to the Financial Director.