Reporting to the Visit Connect & Partner Manager, you will be responsible and accountable for assisting the Visit Connect team with the day to day smooth running of Visit Connect UK Support Services. The prime function is to assist the Visit Connect team with all aspects of Visit Connect; this includes promotion pre-show, at show and post-show technical support to both exhibitors, internal staff. Drive Exhibitor sales pre and during events.
- Actively engage in continuous improvement ensuring suggestions and opportunities are highlighted to the Visit Connect & Partner Manager and the Visit Connect Team
- Assist with the accurate processing of all Visit Connect orders.
- Assist with the preparation and set up of the Visit Connect online shop in accordance with pre-show brief under the guidance and support of the Visit Connect team.
- Assist with the proactive promotion of Visit Connect to exhibitors using email broadcasting software under the guidance and support of the Visit Connect team.
- Ensure efficient delivery of the Visit Connect Service from initiation to completion.
- Ensure accurate database management of orders processed to ensure accurate financial reporting.
- Provision of high levels of customer service with the ability to answer exhibitor queries regarding Visit Connect by telephone and by Zendesk.
- Answer the main company phone line.
- Assist with onsite delivery of the Visit Connect product with the guidance and support of the Visit Connect team.
- Provision of technical support to exhibitors and to provide accurate reporting of any issues to the Development Team with the guidance and support of the Visit Connect Team.
- Play an active role in outbound telesales activity, promote and upsell Visit Connect under the direction of the Visit Connect & Partner Manager.
- Provision of pro-active social media activity with the guidance of N200 Marketing department as required.
- Actively promote and upsell Visit Connect onsite and drive temporary staff to do the same.
- Collection and collation of data from onsite discussion to drive strategy of Visit Connect delivery moving forward.
- Upsell Visit Connect to a level pre-determined by the Visit Connect & Partner Manager and in line with set KPIs.
- Demonstrate commitment to the core values of the company.
- Participate in the Company’s sustainability initiative and ensure where possible your actions support the achievement of this initiative; reuse, recycle and replenish.
- Ensure compliance with all health and safety, corporate, client and legislative standards across the function
- Concise administrative skills.
- Knowledge of Excel and Word.
- The ability to follow clear direction.
- Excellent communication (verbal, written and listening skills).
- GCSE Maths and English or equivalent (A-C grade)
Experience within the Events Industry is preferred but not essential.
This role will be based in our Watford office, reporting to the N200lGES Visit Connect & Partner Manager.
How to apply
To apply, please email Lisa Chambers, Visit Connect & Partner Manager with a covering letter and CV.
This is a full-time role offering a competitive salary, dependent on experience.
Closing date for applications – 30th December 2016
Please no agencies!